League of Legends (LoL) is not only the most well-known PC game in the world it also has the biggest fan base. According to gameinformer.com, League has over 32 million players around the world and over 1 million players online concurrently. This is a great thing for the league, but it can be problematic for those who aren’t very skilled at the game.
LoL is a very competitive game. You’ll see a lot of LoL players with very high skills. If you aren’t one of these people, it’s better to buy an account with a smurf rather than try to “tough out” in the lower levels.
You don’t have to be an experienced gamer to play LoL. It’s not just a matter of saving time, but also save money by purchasing an account right here. We have been selling smurf accounts to gamers around the world for quite some time and we are aware of what to look out for when it comes down to offering accounts that are beneficial.
Here are some suggestions to make sure that you have highest quality.
Find Out Which Account to Buy
It is possible to purchase LoL accounts between levels 30, 20 and 30. For novices, the most important difference is the amount of IP (In-game currency). It can be used to buy runes or champions.
You need to make sure that your accounts provide the greatest amount of value to your money so that you are able to perform at the highest levels. Here are some things you need to look out for.
1. Runes – The quantity of rune pages included with the account is vital. It is essential to make sure that you have plenty of runes available to your favorite player and in the style you like. Also, if you’re a fan of a lot of champions, then it’s best to invest in accounts that have a few rune pages instead of just one.
2. It is important to ensure that your account includes all champions available to maximize the amount of time you play and gain access to all other LoL features like ARAM and competitive games. This page provides all champions from LoL.
3. Amount Of Skins – skins are available in the game to give your favorite champions a new appearance. You should avoid buying accounts that don’t come with any skins (unless you do not want any) because the appearance of your character may affect how much you like playing it. You can see our complete list of services right here.
4. Amount Of Influence Points (IP) – LoL is a micro-transaction platform in place which lets players purchase unique costumes, champions, and runes for real money. The best thing about the gameis that everything bought will be in your account for the rest of time. If you purchase accounts with huge amounts of IP can make you money and time in the long term.
5. Number of Unranked Wins LoL has an unranked mode in which players fight to see who is the best. Another mode is called ARAM (All Random All Mid). These modes offer rewards like IP as well as rare skins to encourage regular gameplay. To demonstrate that you’re really playing the game and not just trying the game, make sure your account is at least one win that is unranked.
6. Account Privacy If you don’t wish to make your account information public be sure to create a secure one. This will permit you to access the email associated with your account only. This is a great option if you’re concerned about giving your personal information to someone else because it means they won’t be able to access the account without having the password.
These simple steps will make sure you enjoy a wonderful LoL experience.
For more information, click buy lol account